I LOVE This! (Remembering the Journey)

(written June 6, 2012)

"I LOVE this!"

That's what I thought several times today while planning the last segment of the final activity for our graduating students. I love it, I really do. I love planning and programming that inspires and changes lives. I got excited a couple of weeks ago opening up the files and notes for the sessions we're teaching next week.

It was Marcus Buckingham (and Andy Stanley who introduced me to him) that first enlightened me to the idea that I should develop my strengths. "But what are my strengths!?!?" I yelled in the kitchen one day, after realizing the idea really made sense.  Going through Go Put Your Strengths to Work with staff in 2008, helped me start to notice what I 'loved' and 'loathed' as one indicator.

Did I say it?  I love planning and programming that inspires and changes lives.



Note: as of Aug. 13, 2014...

I STILL love planning and programming that inspires and changes lives!


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails