The Kingdom is here

Here and now, "the Kingdom is available, 
I just have to want it more than I want anything else... 
At any moment it is that simple."

How do I help others grow spiritually?
"You must arrange your life
so that you are experiencing 
deep contentment, joy and confidence
in your every day life with God."
What? This is about helping them, not about me.
"No, the main thing that you bring to [others]
is the person that you become, 
and that's what everybody will see 
and that's what will get reproduced
and that's what people will believe."
John Ortberg, quoting things learned from Dallas Willard--Session 4, Living in Christ's Presence: Final Words on Heaven and the Kingdom of God

I just have to want it more than I want anything else.
I just have to arrange my life...
This is what will get reproduced...


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails