One Word...

Not quite sure how I stumbled upon it, one blog click to the next I suppose, but it is an intriguing idea.

Choose one word for the year (See OneWord 2011, and here is someone reflecting on the past year and next), then focus in, think often on it, let it influence your decisions, shape the way you live.

I've wondered. I've prayed. Lord, is there one word for me for 2012. One came to mind. Not yet totally sure, but I think it might be:

Healing  
...to pursue in the depths
...to pursue with other people
...to pursue for other people
...to pursue in relation to time and space
...to pray for it around me
...to pray for it in me
...to learn about how it happens
...to know the Healer




Updated: Click the One Word graphic to learn about others doing this

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails