Healing Tears

They started to come
Last night
And then today
Some is grieving, processes not yet complete

Maybe I am just being a cry-baby
But, it is really okay
Here is the God who knows me
And He loves me
Oh how He loves me
Especially me

I can cry
    confused
    frustrated
    hurt
    lost
    alone
    misunderstood
    complaining (hey, I didn't say it was all good!)
WHATEVER it is
I can cry it out to Him

He will help it all get sorted out
The thoughts

The feelings
It is safe here
Safe before Him

Funny, sometimes the tears are questioning Him
"How do we keep hope?"
"How do we believe?"
And at the same time...
He is the only One
Who has ever showed such a good way to live
Who loved me like this 

He is my Hope
My only Hope
My only Refuge


Thank You LORD!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails