Bring me back

Please bring me back LORD
Help me return
To rhythm
Rhythm and connection

A rhythm of getting up for time with You
Seeking you first before anything else
Seeking
And really connecting
Not allowing myself this frantic running around
And busyness
The busyness may come
And interfere for a time
But it has been long enough now
And now it is time
To get back

LORD, show me again, still
How to stop
Where to spend my time this week
And may I reserve much time to
Speak with You
Ask YOUR advice on so many things
And listen
Really listen
Long and deep

Bring me back Lord
To rhythm and connection
A rhythm that keeps me connected to YOU
Nothing else really matters
Anything else is useless
There will be no fruit from anything else
No lasting fruit
May I remember
And believe
And DO

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails