We need to talk... I need to hear


We need to talk
Well, we have been talking
Maybe You've been talking to me
Maybe I've heard some things
I think I have
Maybe I haven't heard what You've really wanted me to hear
Maybe I haven't been listening

But...
I think things are coming to a climax here
Or they need to
I need to hear... more
Something has to change
Maybe... I sense...
In the end there will be
Some sort of
   newer way
   or deeper level
   of trusting You
There must be
There needs to be
Somehow, some way
Something needs to change
Really change

Please, can You break through to me here?
Can You say something really loud and clear?
Something that will give clarity, direction
   and hope
   for this next season
   for today

We need to talk
or rather
I need to hear
Really need to hear
Please speak
Please break through
Strengthen my heart, my soul
For this journey
That has somehow become
Harder than ever

Seek the Lord and his strength;
    seek his presence continually!
I. Chr. 16:11, ESV

Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love, 
for I have put my trust in you. 
Show me the way I should go, 
for to you I entrust my life.
Ps. 143:8, NIV 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails