Something's wrong

Something is wrong
But I don't know what
Something is
   unsettled
   not at peace
   not at home
   wandering
   searching
   seeking
   yearning
   not satisfied
   lacking joy
   lacking enthusiasm

Maybe it is the accumulation...of life
   things unresolved
   questions unanswered
   wonderings
   discomfort at my many failings

Jesus,
I'm arranging some time
Clearing away the noise
To meet with You
To focus in
To come and hear
Please
Meet me in that time
Speak deeply to my soul
Remind me again of Your love
Show me...whatever I need to see
And strengthen me again
In whatever way it is needed
For the future, the journey, that only You know

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Praying with you that Jesus will speak to you, will show you. That He will strengthen and encourage you.

Traveller said...

Thank you! It should be good...it's time!

Related Posts with Thumbnails