Held

I'm so glad You are holding me
My "standing" certainly doesn't come by my own...
Well, I'm barely standing
I'm crawling
Or sleeping
Honestly,
I don't know what I'm doing
But I am Yours
And You hold me
And You never let me go
And...You will carry me
Through to the end
I'm so glad I'm Yours
I'm so glad You are holding me

The Lord directs the steps of the godly.
He delights in every detail of their lives
Though they stumble, they will never fall,
for the Lord holds them by the hand.
Ps. 37:23-24, NLT

(Guess, in this, I'm considering myself "godly."  How bold is that? What is "godly"? My heart is toward God, set to follow, to learn to follow, stumbling though that process be. Yes...I count myself among those who are godly, because He is making my heart to be like His own.)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails