Take my life

God, take my life
Let it be broken before You
Broken, Renewed, Energized
I have not yet lived a life
that shows Your glory
Make something of it that is big and powerful
Beyond normal
Make it spectacular
So that the only explanation...is You
So that they really do see You
How great You are
How powerful
No! More! 
How incredibly loving You are
Show Your beauty
Show Your grace
Show Your mercy
Always loving
Always reaching

You...coming into our brokennes
and when You come
we feel no shame
Just Your love
Your acceptance
Your way through

Take me Lord and use me
May my life show Your Glory
My life has not yet shown Your glory
To this broken dying world

Take my life
and may this prayer be more than
passion and tears today
as I'm feeling it
but work out into every day action...


Dec. 17, 2013

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails