What is going on?

So many changes in the air
I received newsletters today--all announcing a change of direction or a move away
What's going on?

That baby she almost died last week. We took her in for diarrhea, and they found jaundice and pneumonia. We're glad for the diarrhea...but the sudden blood coming from her nose had me pleading for her life and clinging to promises I thought had been made.
What's going on?

We've done these grade 12 events before? We've been working together for a long time? Why is it not easier, more smooth? Why am I not doing better than this by now?
What's going on?

The intensity--the crises that come all at the same time--the baby, a call from a former student about her sister, other issues looming...
What's going on?

I MUST "seek first the Kingdom of God"...I must be in the word each day, praying each day, spending time with my Father. Time is short, life is stretched, but I must live abiding in Him through the days.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails