the core

May 25, 2014
It echoes in my head these days
*"that I get the core of my validation needs met from His love"

How do I get the core of my validation needs met from His love?
How do I get back there now?

If I sit in Your presense
If I hear You tell me You love me
Or maybe just some good conversation--that sense of well-being that comes from being with good friends

And then it hits me
Have I ever lived with the core of my validation needs met from Your love?

June 10, 2014
It's still echoing
Beckoning
Calling
God...
Tell me who I am to You
Show me who You are
What my life is to be in relation to You
The goals
The vision
Seem cold
What used to excite and inspire
Doesn't always, anymore

I think I know where I need to spend some time


*Source:  Pete Scazzero  Am I Becoming a More Differentiated Leader

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails